Armytek Partner C1 Pro XP-L Warm
- Unbeaten light brightness 605 OTF lumens
- Extreme beam distance up to 127 meters
- Effective warm light for outdoor and tactical application
- TIR-optics for smooth light beam without sharp edges. No «tunnel vision» effect after continuous use
- Solid and impact-resistant body ensures the flashlights’ efficiency even after the fallings from the height of 10 meters and harsh impacts.
- The highest standard of water- and dustproof IP68 - submersion to the depth up to 10 meters
- Compact size and small weight perfect for constant carrying in the bag, pocket or on the belt.
- Compatible with original remote switches and weapon mounts
- Additional side button for comfortable one-hand operation
- Multi-color voltage and temperature indication
Note: Batteries are not included in the package.
*The engraving on the flashlight may differ from the engraving on the image depending on the flashlight version.
The reflectors of Armytek flashlights have been modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enabled to produce a flawless light beam for a long-range distances. Flashlights with TIR optics provide smooth wide beam without distinct hotspot and sharp edges.
The completely new second-generation driver S-Tek™ enables the flashlight to emit bright and constant light even when the battery is almost discharged.
Our flashlights have a strong, difficult to break body made of aircraft-grade aluminum and developed for a minimum weight with sufficient durability. Premium type III hard anodizing 400HV.
- Water resistance standard: IP68 (the highest). Metric profile thread provides tight parts attachment.
- An addiional O-ring increases glass sealing, and well as an extra L-ring of a specific shape.
How to switch Strobe mode in Armytek Partner Pro
When the flashlight is ON (at any permanent light mode) press and hold the side button to turn on the last used Strobe mode.
Press and hold the side button again. The modes switch cyclically: Strobe1 – Strobe2.
To switch to the last used permanent light mode click the side button once.
No posts found