Armytek Zippy Blue
Miniature yet durable, the first Armytek keychain light is indispensable where an additional light source is required. The built-in Li-Pol battery is easily charged with a Micro-USB cable. Durable ring, removable steel clip provide several options for usage and carrying: on keys, clothes or a backpack, in a pocket or bag.
- Brightness up to 160 OTF Lm and wide beam angle of 110°.
- Beam distance up to 15 m.
- Stiffening ribs for additional protection against mechanical damage.
- IP67 standard: resistant to rain and dust rain and dust.
- Convenient operation with one button.
- Possibility to charge the device with Micro USB cable and built-in Li-Pol 100mAh battery.
- 5 years no-hassle warranty.
The completely new second-generation driver S-Tek™ enables the flashlight to emit bright and constant light even when the battery is almost discharged.
Our flashlights have a strong, difficult to break body made of aircraft-grade aluminum and developed for a minimum weight with sufficient durability. Premium type III hard anodizing 400HV.
- Water resistance standard: IP68 (the highest). Metric profile thread provides tight parts attachment.
- An addiional O-ring increases glass sealing, and well as an extra L-ring of a specific shape.
Armytek Zippy — powerful and tiny
The need for an additional light source is experienced by all people every once in a while. Zippy series compact multi flashlights are designed to always be there for you, whatever the task at hand. Jogging, going out, working or simply finding a way in a dark corridor. Pocket models weighing only 12 g combine a small size and impressive for their category brightness — the qualities that are most appreciated by thousands of users worldwide.
No posts found