Armytek Zippy WR Extended Set Grey
Brighter than you ever imagined
ZIPPY Extended Set WR is the version of the most compact Armytek flashlight equipped with white and red LEDs. Superbright for the given flashlight size red light is 2 times superior to the most powerful keychain analogs.
The set includes innovative 360° rotatable headmount with strong magnet and plastic clip for mounting on a cap. Thanks to this original solution Zippy ES WR is suitable for daily application, car service, repairs, camping and any other day-to day or professional use.
Zippy ES WR — multi flashlight 3 in 1
- Ultrastrong metal keyring
- Multiple stylish color options to choose from
- Rotatable 360° headmount with magnet
- Plastic clip for mounting on a cap
Every Day Carry light
- Removable stainless steel clip to attach to clothes or belt
- Headmount with magnet for fixation on metal surfaces
With additional red light
Red light is invisible for some animals, fish and insects, comfortable for night vision.
Indispensable during night fishing, park walks, wildlife observation, photography and up-close tasks.
Red Beacon mode to identify oneself in the dark.
5 color options
All advantages of Zippy ES WR
- 120 lumens of white light and 30 lumens of red light with wide beam angle of 110°.
- 5 brightness modes for each color, easy operation with one button and double click for switching between white and red light.
- Ultrathin and lightweight body (9 mm and 12 g) with stiffening ribs for protection against mechanical damage.
- Indication of charging process.
- IP67 standard: highly reliable protection from dust and submersion at 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Unique fully glowing body.
- Built-in Li-Pol 100 mAh battery charges with any Micro USB cable.
- Convenient operation with one button.
- Robust and water resistant Micro USB socket even without rubber cover.
- 5 years no hassle warranty.
The completely new second-generation driver S-Tek™ enables the flashlight to emit bright and constant light even when the battery is almost discharged.
Our flashlights have a strong, difficult to break body made of aircraft-grade aluminum and developed for a minimum weight with sufficient durability. Premium type III hard anodizing 400HV.
- Water resistance standard: IP68 (the highest). Metric profile thread provides tight parts attachment.
- An addiional O-ring increases glass sealing, and well as an extra L-ring of a specific shape.
No posts found